What Skin/Case do you use for your Shuffle??

Reaction score
Hey,

Just curious to know what skin/case do you use for your shuffle? Any recommended distributor(s)? The majority of skins/cases I've seen are on ebay. I currently have a clear silicone case for my shuffle.

I saw the decals below from www.decalgirl.com. They are definitely unique, and cheap. Just thought others might be interested...

VJ

ips-bflames-300.jpg

I have no affiliation with decalgirl. Just thought others may be interested :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
I'll prob hold off, none of those really appeal to me or seem necessary.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Decal Girl Flames

That's the same on I just got in the mail today. I got 2 just in case I messed one up. The first one went on with no problem. Would recommend them to anyone. And they are pretty cheap too.

shuffle.jpg

OP
V
Reaction score
fyrman22 said:
That's the same on I just got in the mail today. I got 2 just in case I messed one up. The first one went on with no problem. Would recommend them to anyone. And they are pretty cheap too.

Just curious, does it cover the sides of the shuffle? From the pictures on the website, it looks like the front and back are protected.
VJ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
VakeJ said:
Just curious, does it cover the sides of the shuffle? From the pictures on the website, it looks like the front and back are protected.
VJ
Nope the sides are open and the sticker set does not come with side pieces.
But, when I get my clear case you will still be able to see the sweet sticker underneath.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.