got it at last

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24"imac 640gb hard drive nvidea gt130 graphics card.
hello
well i have had my imac now for three days,and i must say what a incredible piece of kit,I found it very easy to set up out of the box,and within around 15 minutes had my email setup and working. The only thing i am not to keen on is the mouse,so have reverted to using my trackball,but the apple keyboard is nice and slim.i have encountered a couple issues but as of now have managed to resolve them myself,but i do know that there are people here on this forum who can sort me out if needed.
So if there are any pc users out there who are thinking of buying a mac,i would say go for it,you will not be disappointed.

Regard's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Congratulations!

I find my Mac quite enjoyable as well, but also swapped out the mouse (partly because I couldn't get used to the mighty mouse (although I did like the trackball at the top to do scrolling) and a big partly because I also game and need both right and left mouse buttons simultaneously (it's the way I move in WoW, and handle a few other games))

Unlike you, I had to swap out the keyboard tho. It's a nice keyboard, but the way I'm at at my desk, it felt uncomfortable to type on.

But yes, the Macs are wonderful pieces of equipment, and even OSX Server has been a pleasure to setup and get running - a lot more user friendly then many other server OS' for initial setup.

I think one of the best things is that most basic issues are easily solvable by oneself; and the more difficult ones - well, this is one of the wonderful communities that makes it easy to get an answer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.