Macbook Pro Aluminium problems

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have been using My macbook pro aluminium for 1 month and have found some not really nice problems and do not know what to do is it solvable or have to bring it to store back for warranty.

1. Problem with build in Mic.

Was using Skye and MAc was all the time bringing mic sound down till the level that people could not hear me. As well when level was normal people was able to hear them self and communication was unable. In mac store they wrote some line in somewhere in system and now mic is not adjusting the level. But when I am using the IMovie is unable to record with build in Camera the sound as there is huge ambiance and cant hear what I am saying. Using Skype is as well doing ambience and people hear them self.

2. Macbook Shut down.

After I Have been playing the game I do shut down in the evening. In the morning I feel mac is warm and small led (not big one) is lightening. I am trying to switch the mac on but it is not working. Then after I have removed battery and putted it back it is possible to turn it on and after boot is gives me possibility to report error. Was happening to me 2 times during one month.

May be there is easy sollution for this problem or I have to bring it to store for warranty.

Thanks

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I don't think this is something that you can fix yourself, or at least not very easily. Just go back and get them to fix it. If they can't they will give you a new one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.