Accessing Mac email while running Windows via Bootcamp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.06 GHz, 4MB RAM
I have an iMac running Leopard. I use Bootcamp regularly to run AutoCAD. I try to keep my Mac mail box empty by filing emails away into appropriate folders I created on my hard drive, which removes them from the mail server. I use IMAP instead of POP3 in the PC side to keep the PC side emails in synch with what is on the mail server. I use the mac mail program which comes with Leopard when I'm in Mac and Outlook Express when in PC. My Bootcamp partition is fat32 so I can see the PC partition from Mac and I downloaded Macdrive 7 so I can see and access my Mac partition from PC. All is well except for emails. How do I set it up so I can see the mail boxes I created in Mac to organize my emails on the PC side.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

Robert

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2009 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 320 MB HD, Mac OS 10.6 SL
Mails are stored in local databases of each mail application and they are not compatible with each other. The easiest way is to use the capabilities of IMAP to keep and organize mails on the server of your provider.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.