looking at two cameras

jah

Reaction score
not ready for a dslr, just want to take functional images. would like to get a camera to compliment a decent cell phone camera combination. use the cell phone for point and shoot and one of the below cameras for situations where you know you will be taking pictures:

casio exilm ex-f1
hi speed, good video still

panasonic lumix dmcFz1
lower cost, good zoom, close up?

anyone used these camera's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Go with the Lumix. Why? Because it has a Leica lens, and, Leica makes the best lenses out there.

Oh, and an admin might move this to the Imaging forum.

Reaction score
I have very good experience with the Casio Exilim series. Great camera and VERY durable. I now have a dslr but my mom uses the casio now, and still works perfectly. I like the pocket size and very light weight camera.

Reaction score
I keep a Sony DSC-W120 in my car a lot, in case I need it.

My dSLR and lenses don't fit in the glove box as easily. :)

It was the best camera I could find for low-light (high ISO3200 is clean!), small size, and under $200.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I am very much an amateur when it comes to photography... I use a Nikon Coolpix S600 and I am happy with the quality of the pictures and how easy it is to operate.

Cheers
McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.