Ice Creame alternatives?

C

code777

Just curious if there are any alternatives to Ice Creame at say Home Depot. I thought I overheard some guy at the Apple Store say he used some type of acrylic polish to take out fine scratches on his iBook. but i don't want to use just anything! There is a store that is about 1.5hrs away that has Ice Creame but don't wanna drive that far. I guess i could always order it but was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative, thanks!

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Some people will suggest Brasso. But with Brasso, you really need to get that elbow working, and you need to keep rubbing whatever you are to remove the scratches from. A good 5-10 minutes of scrubbing should do the trick. I like Brasso.

But if you are going to be getting the scratches out of an iPod, it might be a bit difficult. I would just recommend giving the back of your iPod the brushed metal look.

Here is the link:
http://www.newslang.org/comments.php?id=20_0_1_0_C

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.