cant paste pictures into a flyer

Reaction score
Hello all.. I'm in a bind.. I have an job that i need to get done- and i'm working at home..which means on my mac ( which has always just been more of my recreational computer- music, pix, etc) anyway i am having the hardest time.. i have several emails that are of flyers that have pictures - that i need to create my own flyers from- should be cut and paste thing - however that is not working. I'm looking for the quickest way to do this- i open the emails and cant copy the picture - therefore cant paste.. i tried to paste onto pages- but that is not working- it copies the whole email- meaning the flyer- which is not want i want.. CAN ANYONE HELP.. AND REMEMBER PRETEND YOU ARE TALKING TO A TWO YEAR OLD.. ok maybe 5.. Thanks so much

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are the pictures separate attachments to the email message? Or are they a part of the flyer message as in HTML?

The only easy way to copy them is if they're separate attachments. Then it's just a matter of saving them to your documents folder and from there cut and paste. However, if the entire email message (flyer) includes the pictures, it will be all or nothing.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Open the email to show the pictures. Use the quick keys Command shift 4 and then use the curser to draw around each picture. The picture will then be on your desktop. Repeat for each picture. Double clicking them will open them in Preview if you need to save them in a different format, resize them etc..
S.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.