Looking for entourage compatible gadget

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for wise gadget to organize my contacts. I get a lot of business cards from my work. My dream gadget is iPhone takes a picture and get store in my address book. But I know it is hard ....

So how about get a card scanner work with my Macbook. Any suggestion? Which one is better? Cardscan? Iris or...

Reaction score
I used to run PC with Cardscan scanner. Perform well and I like it. Then I bought a Macbook Pro a half year ago. It doesn’t support my Mac so I spent extra buying “Worldcard Mac” , not famous but looks sharp and functionable. I love this scanner and help me to sync with encourage. Moreover, it shows contacts like album browse. Look really neat...

By the way, I knew cardscan support Mac now, Just too late I already bought one...

WorldCard Mac - Winner of iF, Red-dot and Best Choice awards. Accurate recognition saves you valuable time

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.