MacBook Pro? To be or not to be?

Reaction score
Hi...

I jus go a neew MacBook Pro and this is the secod one i have had to x-change....i dont kno what i need tow do... i have cheeked ur search tool on ur sit and it is not brining up my isssue.

i have the 17 inc 2.66ghz

the laptop turns on and will lod up and what hapens next is the screen coms up with a werd icon loks like a picure of a icon of a mac with a sad face.... the mac only woked for 3 days the fist time and the secod replacement i got it only woked for a week....what shud I do?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Return it to the place where you purchased it from. Ask for a replacement if your current MBP is defective. Maybe you'll get lucky with the third one.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
Boot from your install disk and run disk utility to check\verify the hard drive.

Reaction score
Dear Hwookedonphonics:

I beleave you have a defective mac icon. the appropriate icon can be dowloaded off the internet (I belaeve that google has a good search function* What yo want to do is put the appropriate icon on your desktop so that when yu get your mac sad face icon, all yo have t do is double click the icon you have downloaded and presto... you have a mac smily face icon. Position this over the mac sad face icon.

I bealeave that this should take care of yor trubles. Please pardon my poor english, i am poor and receved a macbook as a donation...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.