Utorrent Just Stares

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm using OS X 10.5.6, and Utorrent 0.9.1.1. I've NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THIS. Suddenly now, no matter what I try to download, Utorrent will not connect to ANY Peers. I've tried different torrents sites, different torrents and nothing. Ive restarted my computer, restarted Utorrent multiple times, Ive also rest my Linksys router. In Utorrent, under the "General" Tab, "Downloaded" is all white, and "Available" is all red. It says 0 of 21 seeds, 0 of 17 peers. IT'S JUST STARING AT ME. I can't get it to do anything. Any Ideas?

Reaction score
Did you recently complete an update? I had the same problem with azerus well vuze but it happened when it was azerus. I reinstalled it and it worked great until my wife downloaded a virus and killed it. I was using an HP by-the-way, but either way try reinstalling it sometimes updates get corrupted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.