Mail Crashing

Reaction score
when I start MAIL it opens up and as soon as it starts to load new email it crashes. Any ideas? ive already posted on Apple Discussions and not one reply. Here is a copy of the report that it wants me to send to apple.
Thanks in advance for any help offered!!

I was going to post the report that is generate when the program terminates, but it is too long to post in here. Is there anymore info that you need from me, Please let me know. Thanks Again!!

Coy

OP
O
Reaction score
I have been searching for days now. Can't find any fix that works. Does anyone have any ideas that might help or know where else I can look? Ive searched here and on Mac discussions and every listing google has to offer. Thanks!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Try removing Mail and reinstalling it from your original install media. But before you do, read the following Apple KB article: Link

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
By chance do you have Growlmail installed???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.