fruity lopps on mac

Reaction score
hi.gotta question..well i was making music in my old pc in FLstudio..cant find Fl for mac..can i run it on mac?:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
There is no Macintosh version of Fruity Loops.

If you have an Intel-based Mac, you could install Windows and run it that way.

Reaction score
All you have to do is get windows Xp on your mac. And fruity loops will be accessiable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 2.5Ghz 15"
Why not just use Garageband? I found it to be just as good as FL Studio and it's easier to use if you have your own loops and whatnot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro
Ableton live is the way forward! It is excellent with automatic looping of samples in time with your project! Makes my music making life very easy! Although it will still take my lazy *** until I'm 76 to release anything! :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14" 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4 1GB DDR SDRAM/1st Gen 4GB Nano/2nd Gen 8GB Nano
I cant tell you how many times ive had this argument with my dj partner we both used FL when we started then i switched to mac and started using Reason i always try to tell him that reason is better but he thinks otherwise finally we talked to a dj teacher and he said reason was better because if you use FL eventually what you can do is very limited but with reason you can do many more things so i think you should just forget about FL and move on to Reason or something else.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.