Divx Help

Reaction score
G'day everyone just got myself a macbook and also a mac mini and i love them both. I have developed quite a love for my Mac's i enjoy the crisp appearance and the somewhat zen computing feel.

Anyways enough of my opinion of these fine pieces of machinery, i need help so i have come to the best. I am a longtime Windows user and when my friend burns a dvd formated for Dvix in multiple RAR files i usually need to only open one of these files and the movie plays in its entirety.

So my question evidently is what the do to play the movie?
i have downloaded an RAR extractor and i opened up the file as i usually used to and got some error so subsequently being a Mac noob i have no idea what to do.

Please help.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Are you using UnRARX

And also try copying the rar files iff the DVD first, the extractor maybe trying to assemble the file in the same directory as the locked DVD

OP
R
Reaction score
Louishen my friend you are a prince among men!
I was originally using some program i stumbled across called Zipeg and it clearly was just rubbish but UnRARX worked like a charm.

Thanks alot again mate.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.