OS X Acting up one me, lock-ups...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Well that's awesome! It is very strange and I am quite curious as to what was going wrong with your system.. it's all very strange.. havent heard of something like that before.

OP
S

StealthMode

Had me boggled, I am very fluent with PC's, and I can fix any problem that I run across, but when it comes to my mac, yea, I am a noob, but if I could have just been able to boot into safe mode or something. I'm learning fast though, faster than i thought I would. Oh well, not too big of an issue anymore. Now I have to update from 10.2.3 to .6 again. Luckily I am getten DSL soon, this week if all goes well. (no cable available)

Stealth -

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Well good to hear and yeah it'll definitely become easier as you go on. Especially if you don't have anymore of these strange problems :)

There is a safe mode for OS X by the way.. Here is a link for it a little article
http://www.osxfaq.com/dailytips/02-2003/02-25.ws

And if I would have thought of searching for "Safe Mode" on Google I would have gotten you that link a whole lot sooner, but of all the things I searched for.. that wasnt one of them :(

Good luck and enjoy!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.