Importing entourage 2008 mails to Apple Mail

Reaction score
I am not sure how ( if its possible) to import entourage mail messages ( all 4000+ of them) to apple mail !

i thought about setting a rule in entourage to forward ALL messages to my apple mail account. !

help is appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
You can just use drag and drop, entourage can create mbox files that are easily exchanged to other mail programs

In Entourage, you can create archives of message store data by using the drag-and-drop method. This feature provides a way to back up message folders in Entourage.

Follow these steps to create an MBOX backup of a message folder:

1. Resize the Entourage program window so that you can see your Apple Macintosh desktop
2. Click the folder that you want to archive in the Entourage Folder List pane. If you do not see the Folder List pane, click Folder List on the View menu.
3. Drag the folder to your desktop. A file is created that has the same name as the folder from which it was created.

Note For each folder that you want to create a MBOX file, you must create it in a separate operation. In addition, subfolders are not included in the MBOX file creation when the procedure is performed for a parent folder.

OP
A
Reaction score
thank you

How do I export m,y mail messages from Entourage to my secretary's window outlook ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.