Harddrive suddenly full

Reaction score
Ok so I noticed the other day my harddrive was fuller than normal so I deleted some things to clean up some space. I had my laptop off for 2 days and when I went to turn it on today it was running really slow and when I opened the finder it told me I had zero space left on my harddrive. I deleted a movie I had and it clear up that space. I closed it and brought it to my girlfriends house to continue to work on it and the hard drive magically reappeared back to normal? Any ideas why this would've happend?

OP
P
Reaction score
So I did end up what was the problem incase someone has this problem and stumbles on this. In my case whenever I ran the beta of utorrent for osx it would take up hard drive space instead of ram and would slowly go back to normal after closing. Needless to say I got rid of that. So check if theres a new program your running.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.