ITunes Problem

Reaction score
Hi

My computer went belly up so I had to format the hard drive. I was not able to save anything onto disk including Itunes.

I had copied many albums etc on to Itunes then onto my IPOD Touch. Now if I load Itunes and sync it with my Ipod I will lose all the music I have uploaded.

Can I do a reverse sync and copy the music from my ipod to itunes on my computer? If not how do I continue to add music to my ipod without sync'in?

Also I live in spain and use a Spanish internet provider. When I opened Itunes all the recommended music etc, was in Spanish. How do I reset it to be in English?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook 2GHz/iPod Classic Black 80GB/iPhone 4 32GB/iPad2 WiFi 16GB
Can't help you with the language, but if you want music off you ipod onto your computer use Senuti (itunes backwards).
You can get a 30day free trial, so you can do all you need to do straight away :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4: iPhone 3.0
you must check manually manage in the summary tab when your ipod is connected. Once you check that hit apply and now you can drag/drop music to your ipod and it won't give you that message anymore. Also for added safety, go into your itunes preferences and click on devices, then make sure the "disable automatic syncing for iphones and ipods" option is checked!

Reaction score
Can't help you with the language, but if you want music off you ipod onto your computer use Senuti (itunes backwards).
You can get a 30day free trial, so you can do all you need to do straight away :)
There is also iPodDisk, which is free (as in "beer" and "speech").

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.