Safari + ebay questions...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Hi all,

I have Safari 3.2.1 on Leopard 10.5.6

When I go to ebay and am browsing, and ultimately want to narrow down a search set - for example if you were to go into computers, apple, laptops and notebooks - once there, you can select criteria on the left side to narrow what you're looking for.

The choose more button normally pops up a window where you can select multiple items in a category (like if you go to screen size, you can select 12, 13, 14, 15). If I click that link, I get the watch symbol and the screen kind of dims on the web page (the dimming is normal kind of enforcing focus on the selection window), but I never get the selection window, it just sits there until I click the back button.

Has anyone else had this or knows how to fix it? I'd really like to continue using Safari rather then install firefox if I can help it.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Update: I did get the option window to open, but only after I had selected at least 1 item in the category. I haven't done more testing to confirm if this work-around will always work or if it was a fluke, but did want to report what I had found so far.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.