Creating Forms

Reaction score
Hi my name is Chris Iverson and I am a former windows user. While it didn't take long to recover from my affliction I do miss some of what windows had to offer. I can't find a mac version of Form tool from IMSI. Anyone know of this product and can suggest a similar product for mac? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What does that tool do exactly, could you provide a link to the product's homepage?

OP
C
Reaction score
You can create custom forms with it. I made lots of different forms with it for my hardwood flooring business. The only links I can find are for previous versions of the software. I want to create some time cards, labor and material forms and inventory forms. I've looked at pages and it does not seem to do exactly what I want.

OP
C
Reaction score
I found the company that now carriers Form Tools. It appears that it is only available for windows. Anyone know if there is a similar product for mac users. Welcome to FormTool

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.