How much battery life you get?

Reaction score
How much battery life you get with the new aluminum 13" macbook, i get like 2 hours that sucks.... let me hear your opinions..

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
How much battery life you get with the new aluminum 13" macbook, i get like 2 hours that sucks.... let me hear your opinions..

You need to explain what you're doing on your computer!

If you're playing high end games or watching DVD's...that will suck up a lot of battery power.

But if your just doing word processing & spreadsheet work...then 2 hours would not be very good.

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
You need to explain what you're doing on your computer!

If you're playing high end games or watching DVD's...that will suck up a lot of battery power.

But if your just doing word processing & spreadsheet work...then 2 hours would not be very good.

- Nick

Im just chatting on microsoft messenger, surfing the web, downloading stuff, that's about it..

Reaction score
How long have you had the Macbook? Turn off bluetooth and airport if you don't need it and turn your brightness down to the lowest setting you can use it on. Then charge your computer completely and see how much more time you get out of it.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
3-4 hrs and I'm doing digital paintings with a wacom tablet with photoshop running in the background.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" 2.0 GHZ 10.6.1
As said, turn off airport if you are not using it, and the bluetooth too. Also i suppose if you correctly close applications you are not using by Command+Q then you can conserve batt.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.