Video card problems causing games to crash

Reaction score
Whenever I try to various video games on my macbook, they always crash before any graphics come up at all. So I am assuming that this is a graphics card issue. Forgive me if I'm wrong though. The crashes involve me double clicking on the icon to start the application. Then I see the taskbar up top showing that it is going to start the app and then I get this image

Picture4-2.png

When I first got my mac, I installed diablo 2 on it. Had to jump thru some hoops and installed some 3rd app which allowed me to run the game smoothly. I uninstalled the game. But recently reinstalled it and i got this message instead of the usual messed up looking graphics that most people get.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I'm pretty sure Diablo II doesn't require much more graphically than the GUI of OS X does, so my guess would be try reinstalling the game and trashing the preference file (diablo wtfever .plist - just spotlight diablo plist). Try again. If no luck, come back here. No one else had replied though, os I figured I'd try to help ya out.

Also, what class do you play? I used to have a level 92 charged boltress XD. Soooo much charged bolt coming out of me and killing cows haha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.