Roxio Toast Titanium Pro

Reaction score
Now I have a question about one of the applications in Roxio's Toast Titanium Pro application suite. I am trying to use Mac2Tivo and TivoTransfer (Just two of the many applications in the suite). Now I have gone into the preferences and typed in my Tivo's Media Access Key and had both of the applications running fine for about two weeks and now all of a sudden they do not work. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the application suite, which did nothing, so I did a fresh install of Mac OS X 10.5.6 (Leopard) and reinstalled the application suite, went into preferences and inputted my Media Access Key again and neither Mac2Tivo or TivoTransfer are working. So what changed that made these applications stop working? Any suggestions would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

P.S. - I am not sue if it matters, but when I go to setup and turn on Time Machine I get the following message:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4855/timemachineairportscan.jpg (Screenshot of what error occurs). Now I am confused as why it says this because I am using the internet through Airport and I have my network selected and don't have any problems accessing the internet as you can see (I am posting from the same comp. the screenshot is from). I also just updated my Airport drivers as Apple suggested I do and restarted the computer. Still no luck. Please help. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.