Incredimail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2019, apple watch 5, iphone 11 pro max, ipad pro 12.9 inch 2nd gen. air pods, numerous
I so wish it were Mac compatible. It's one of only two reasons I have Parallels on my MBP. Does anyone know whether it will ever happen? I think I recall reading somewhere that Incredimail was developing a Mac friendly version.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I have a few friends who love Incredimail also and keep asking me the same thing. So far I have found no info on a OSX version but I will check again and get back to you. I also used Incredimail on my main Windows machine and it was an interesting email client for sure. Will get back to you.

Checked all over, no plans for anything but a Windows version.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
NOTE: Thread moved to appropriate forum. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.

OP
Starzz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2019, apple watch 5, iphone 11 pro max, ipad pro 12.9 inch 2nd gen. air pods, numerous
Well, thanks for checking anyway (and sorry about posting in the wrong forum). Help Centre on IncrediMail states "in the future we may make some changes that will make IncrediMail work on Macintosh computers", but I've been reading that for a few years now, so I don't think it's a priority.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
you could always try to get incredimail to run in darwine (wine for osx)... Not sure if it'd work under darwine, but might be worth a try... Darwine builds for OS X

OP
Starzz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanx. Will investigate. just downloaded Parallels 4 and it looks much more user friendly than 3.

Reaction score
Possible Solution for Incredimail on Mac

I think most Windows/PC users don't realize that Windows is not the way to go for the future. In my opinion, Windows is dead. Hence, I think the best solution for Incredimail users is to get a converter to convert their files into Mac Mail, then use Mac Mail and abandon Incredimail. The only reason Incredimail got anywhere before, was because of the unstable Outlook and other Windows/PC programs/platform. Once running with MacMail, there is no need to use Incredimail any more. As an alternative, I think the WineBundle solution is a good alternative, but somebody will have to try bundling Incredimail to see if it works. I have seen some impressive results with other EXE files which have been bundled with WineBundle (by the original developer) as an easy way to provide and OSX version for their customers. As for Incredimail, either they don't know about WineBundle, or Incredimail does not work in the bundle, and if so, most likely because of the way it was written (like breaking the rules). My approach with companies who do not want to provide a Mac version of their product, is to stop using their products and find other alternatives. Let you money speak for you and buy from companies who are working for your best interest. Just my two bit's worth.

Reaction score
I'm new at this and hope I'm in the right forum discussion.
I love Incredimail and, of course have done without since getting my iMac (will never again even consider PCs).
I've been using Outlook (for Mac) because I had used it years before and liked the calendar and reminders it offers.
So far I haven't found a way to get animations to work in Outlook and think I should venture out and try the Mac Mail program.
Never tried it before and wonder if it offers the active calendar as well as allowing the use of animations.
And, will I be able to transfer my various email files and contacts to Mac mail?
I know it's a lot to answer and it's probably because I just don't know the right questions to be asking. I just want an email program which will provide the features of Outlook plus animations.
Thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Yes...it's been 8.5 years since this thread was started (April, 2009)...and still no "Incredimail" for Mac's. I'm guessing it's not high on the developer's "To-Do List" to introduce a Mac version.;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.