CAD Program for Mac

G

gandalf14

Hi

I am an engineering student who uses AutoCAD on a regular basis, and since switching to Mac I have been using it through VPC 7 w/XP Pro. Is there an Apple program out there that is equivalent for AutoCAD?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
how is the speed for autocad through vpc. i am thinking about purchasing those same programs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
gandalf14 said:
Hi

I am an engineering student who uses AutoCAD on a regular basis, and since switching to Mac I have been using it through VPC 7 w/XP Pro. Is there an Apple program out there that is equivalent for AutoCAD?

Thanks

im in the same situation except we use Pro Engineer. i've been keeping track of CAD programs and mac and it seems that a lot of companies are "talking about" making mac versions, including Autocad and ProE. good thing for us. u might just need to wait a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Pro/E has Unix/Linux versions, but I don't know if anyone has gotten it running an a Mac.

Reaction score
Their is Cadintosh, Cadtools, DenebaCAD, HighDesign, PowerCADD, QCAD, RealCADD and probably the most professional (or at least the most respected) VectorWorks.

CAD enough on the MAC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.