iPhone and Lyrics

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I have about 500 songs in one playlist on my iPhone. I have entered lyrics on all of the songs. When I look at the songs on the iPhone in iTunes the Lyrics are there. When I look at the song files that are uploaded to the iPhone with an app like MPFreaker, the lyrics are there. When I look at the lyrics on the iPod on the iPhone well over 60% of them are missing half of the lyrics or more. Some of the lyrics are there but the whole songs lyrics don't show up.

Anyone else seen this?

Reaction score
I have found that when viewing lyrics on the iPhone 3G that only half the songs lyrics shows on the screen.

There must be some sort of limit in place?

Reaction score
Hi, first of all, thanks for this great forum:)
and secondly, baggss did you solve it? I ask because I have a similar problem.
I have an iPhone and an iMac and last week iTunes stopped sync the lyrics of all the songs (lyrics that I could previously read), I think it was about the time I upgraded iTunes to the latest version. maybe it is related?
Also, if I sync my iPhone with the library on my iTunes on a PC, the PC iTunes syncs the lyrics without a problem (same version of iTunes and quite similar music libraries).:eek:
Anyone can help me?
Thanks,
PD. I forgot, omniinvoice, you can scroll down to view the whole lyrics. :)

Reaction score
As a matter of curiosity, how do you find and add lyrics to your songs on your iPhone (or iPad, for that matter).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.