• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Which browser do you use?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
If you use Firefox, do you have a theme and extensions and stuff?

I do, ff is so cool...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I use FoxyTunes extension for iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I don't use Firefox at this point. I'm waiting for 1.1 to try it more since that will fix alot of Mac specific bugs. Right now I use Safari.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I use Firefox, but extensions are great. I love the ForecastFox, for updates on my local weather. I also gave up Firefox for a short period, because of the bugs. I like Safari, but whenever I use it, I would always be itching to use Firefox again. So I switched back to Firefox, because of its features.

OP
solidstalin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
iWhat said:
I use Firefox, but extensions are great. I love the ForecastFox, for updates on my local weather. I also gave up Firefox for a short period, because of the bugs. I like Safari, but whenever I use it, I would always be itching to use Firefox again. So I switched back to Firefox, because of its features.

Yeah, i tried to do that weather stuff but Cornwall UK didnt work...

K

Kokopelli

I use FireFox some, with the default theme (small, icons only). I used the noia 2 theme for a while in Firefox but the theme is broken (scolling up does not work properly) so I went back to default.

My primary browser in Panther for now is Camino 8.2. Camino does not have as many features but is fast and gets the job done. For Tiger I use Safari though, with the optimizations and improvement in performance from GCC4 it is great.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
solidstalin said:
Yeah, i tried to do that weather stuff but Cornwall UK didnt work...

Maybe, you could try using a neighboring town or city.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Camino. Firefox is too buggy and I think Safari is too slow and is just plain ugly. :)

OP
solidstalin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Btw, what chat-client do you use? ie: AIM MSN JABBER ICQ, whatever

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Chat client I use is Proteus.

Firefox Extensions: FoxyTunes, FoxyTunes Skin - OnyxOrbs, Web Developer, Tabbrowser Extensions, TargetAlert, Link Toolbar, Autofill, SEOpen

Firefox Theme: Mostly Crystal by CatThief (Best theme out there! :))

Plus several mods to the theme file.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.