external hard drive problem with airport extreme

Reaction score
I have been using a WD external accessed thru my airport extreme for over a year with no problems. I recently was fooling with my airport extreme config as I was unable to load up my iTunes library for a recently installed program called Mojo. During my attempts to fix this issue, I have further complicated things as now my external is showing loaded but no files are available. I have the external partitioned into 3 sections and they all show up on my macpro. Unfortunately, none of the info in either area is available although selecting the "get info" button confirms the data is still there. i.e the available data capacity looks correct from past knowledge. I use the external mostly for iTunes files and when I open iTunes up, it asks me to choose a library. When I attempt to select my ext hd, nothing shows up. Does anyone have an idea as to what I screwed up as I'm pretty sure I caused this when messing with my Airport Extreme setup. As you can tell, technically speaking, I'm pretty much a rookie so any help offered is appreciated..

OP
M
Reaction score
another idea

As a second option, I'm wonder if my network settings are causing the problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.