Can apple macbook 13 inch aluminium 2.0ghz or 2.4ghz play any game?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
wanted 2.0ghz or 2.4ghz aluminium and still finding some advise for it... =)
Hi , i'am new here..I just wanna ask a few question abt the apple macbook.. =p...Can apple macbook 13 inch aluminium 2.0ghz or 2.4ghz play any game like l4d or doom 3 or any 3d type of game ?? my brother said that apple isn't using xp so i was wondering if it can play any game ... ;D hopefully someone will reply cuz it'll be just great ! thanks =)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
That's right, part of buying and switching to a Mac is using Mac OS X. Mac OS X runs Mac software, much like Windows runs Windows software.

One can install Windows on a MacBook for the purposes of playing Windows games (which it will do just fine), but it won't be able to play Windows games without Windows.

OP
IwillFolloWu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh ok thank you...i'am just wondering if this macbook can play game because i'am acually using it for gaming .. i'am a pro gamer >.<

=)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh ok thank you...i'am just wondering if this macbook can play game because i'am acually using it for gaming .. i'am a pro gamer >.<

=)

If your use of computers is primarily for gaming, you should look at a PC notebook.

OP
IwillFolloWu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
pc notebook? where can i find it? lmao sry noobie right here any link ? =)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
pc notebook? where can i find it? lmao sry noobie right here any link ? =)

I'm referring to a generic Windows notebook made by any generic PC manufacturer (like Dell, HP, Acer, Gateway, etc.). In particular, you should consider an Alienware or VoodooPC notebook as they're aimed at gamers.

OP
IwillFolloWu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh ok thank you very much lol =) i'll consider abt alienware XD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
If money is tight and you're on a budget, there's a top end Asus gaming laptop that is much cheaper then the alienwares. There is also a MSI gaming laptop which is quite powerful, but still not top end like alienware (the msi will be in a performance league of the Asus). Of course, if money is no object, and you want a 17" or bigger screen, go for the alienware, they're one of the few (that I'm aware of) that offers SLI video on laptops =)

For a true pro gamer, you'll want a laptop of the alienware level, but expect to pay heavily for a fully loaded one. I did a quick look at loading up the area-51 maxing out the config ran near $5K.

Reaction score
If your use of computers is primarily for gaming, you should look at a PC notebook.

If you are a pro gamer, why are you looking at laptops in the first place? You'll get better performance building your own desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 14gb ram 24" LED Cd & 23" Cd
Its because he is probably 12 years old. Doesn't anyone here pay attention to how/what the person posts??

wow.

Reaction score
i was wandering the same thing......if your a pro gamer then why are you looking at a laptop???

OP
IwillFolloWu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
firstly my home doesn't have any more space for a new desktop + table .... secondly i can use laptop while traveling without wasting my time sitting in the car doing nothing...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.