iWeb help with albums

Reaction score
hello i have a website made using iWeb, i have an albums page because its a photography site. In one of the photo albums under each picture i put a little picture saying buy now, which redirects you to cafe press so you can buy the photos. However when i click on the actual photo an enlargement of that photo should pop up, which it does except that all the Buy now icons go on top of the picture which just doesn't look professional or very nice. So then i right clicked on all the buy now icons in iweb and sent them to the back. This solved the problem of the icons being in front of the enlarged photos but now you cant click on them!!! It's so frustrating, here is the page that i am having a problem with.
Greece Photos
see for yourself. When you click on the picture an enlargement pops up but with the buy now icons top!!! If anyone can help i would be truly grateful.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.