Ibook G4 1.33 12" Serious Issues

Reaction score
You might get a better response from Apple if you included some periods in your email and didn't use **** so much.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar! :Smirk:

- Nick

OP
F
Reaction score
Well I'm buying myself a new pc next week, after growing up with use macs and the old apple ]['s and dealing with this crap, im no longer will never by another apple for my house only, so that means all the macs i have laying around including the lisa can all go to the trash compactor in my book, so making the switch to something else will be better.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Not to be mean but wait till you try and get help from say Acer support, or HP Support. I have friends who were treated so badly by those companies they just gave up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
after growing up with use macs and the old apple ]['s and dealing with this crap, im no longer will never by another apple for my house only, so that means all the macs i have laying around including the lisa can all go to the trash compactor in my book, so making the switch to something else will be better.
A lifetime full of Macs that worked just fine...and only one had problems... so you're going to throw them all out and never buy another Mac because of one unfortunate experience.

[sarcasm]Makes sense to me![/sarcasm]

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I feel you should give Apple another try. Call and ask NICELY to talk to someone in charge at least. Tell them calmly what is going on and what has or has not been done and about the damage the service people did. See if you can get someone to help.

And trust me, I am a very understanding person when it comes to having to save for months to get a Mac. I am in the same boat here.

Edit: I don't possess or use any Credit card beyond my Bank's ATM card with a Visa Logo on it. Not a credit card.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Well when you take the time to save up for a computer via cash takes me about six months, and do not use those plastic credit cards to buy stuff, I pay cash thinking ill get something decent, but this experience has not been pleasant, has ruined my personal life, etc
I can appreciate saving up for a computer.
The entire list of Macs I have owned in the past 20 years is listed here

I didn't use a credit card for any of them.

I had one require factory repairs, but it didn't ruin my personal life.
I don't understand how it could do that to anyone... it's just a computer.
It certainly isn't worth getting that worked up over it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.