Printshop Software for 10.5.6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 15-inch, 2.4 ghz, 250 gb Hard drive, 2 GB of 1066 mgz Ram
Can anyone recommend some type of Printshop/Desktop publishing related software for doing labels/business cards/cards, etc...,? I can't find anything on Ebay, it is all for Mac's that are older than mine, which has 10.5.6 OS on it. I will be traveling this summer and may just have to deal with hubby's Windows laptop if I can't find software for my Mac. I hope I don't have to pay an arm and a leg either!!

Thanks so much for any guidance!;D

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 15-inch, 2.4 ghz, 250 gb Hard drive, 2 GB of 1066 mgz Ram
Gosh, I take it that there is NO Printshop software for the newest version of MAC? There has got to be something out there I can use to print up my labels and business cards...something that comes with graphics.:Oops:

Can anyone recommend some type of Printshop/Desktop publishing related software for doing labels/business cards/cards, etc...,? I can't find anything on Ebay, it is all for Mac's that are older than mine, which has 10.5.6 OS on it. I will be traveling this summer and may just have to deal with hubby's Windows laptop if I can't find software for my Mac. I hope I don't have to pay an arm and a leg either!!

Thanks so much for any guidance!;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.