iTunes App Syncing Problems :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro 2.6Ghz, 4GB Ram, 200GB 7200rpm HD, Glossy - 1TB Time Capsule - 16GB iPhone
Hello Everyone,

I am really hoping someone has so advice for me as i have been having some real problems trying to sync my apps between my iPhone and iTunes...

A bit of background...

A few weeks ago when doing my usual sync from iPhone to iTunes(I must point out i but most of my apps over the air) i noted it running really slowly but didn't think much of it and carried on about my business. Then a few days later i noticed that my new apps had not synced with iTunes which i thought was odd and then though maybe it was a bug with iTunes.

So far it has not been fixed and i have not seen any major announcement saying this is happening to everyone so it all seems a little strange.

Steps i have taken so far...

1) I searched the forums and found a few people saying i just need to reset the warning and wait for a dialog box to come up asking if i want to transfer the purchases from my iPhone however this box never appeared.

2) I deleted the iTunes file from the applications on my mac and re-installed it however no change.

3) I removed the applications from the root folder (I have kept a copy of them all) in iTunes and plugged my iPhone in and clicked the transfer purchases button. This went on for about an hour and eventually it finished i had no applications in my iTunes and a lot of my applications are no missing from my iPhone.

I really dont know what to do now... Please help!

All comments are greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kyle Tyrrell

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.