Apple delivery times

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 Ghz, 2 gigs RAM, 160 gig H.D.
Hi,
I recently ordered a Powerbook G4, and was just curious about whether or not Apple has been shipping on time lately.
Do they actually ship on the "on or before" date shown when you look up your order status?
It would be great to hear from anyone who has ordered lately whether or not that shipping date is accurate.
Thanks.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I think apple's shipping date is pretty reasonable, because most the computers are being shipped from half way around the world. And Apple's estimated shipping date is pretty spot on, and sometimes the process of shipping is faster the date ya get.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
The time they tell you, is usually the time you will receive it. Unless you live in the middle of no where.

Im pretty sure you can track your package online. With the code, and knowing who your getting your package though.. (fedex for me usually)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
If you are at the end of a cycle or right at the beginning you're going to probably get your product late, while if it is in mid cycle, most of the time you get it before the date Apple said.

K

killer_bites

Mine came today (YEEHAAA), and was 3 days over their estimate, but that was due to china not being able to fit it on the plane!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
My iBook actually beat the delivery date by one business day.

The longest part of the journey was getting out of Taiwan's Chiang-Kai Shek airport.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
i got my order 3 days before est. arrival date like wise for my replacement

they're pretty prompt with the shipping - but i heard they're on backorder for the pbooks - so u may have to wait (i know this because my replacement was supposedly on backorder - but i was on priority since i was waiting for a replacement)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I got an order from Apple three days after ordering it, and it was custom (iPod with laser engraving).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.