• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Why do people hate me for using a Mac...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They hate you because they have to fight virus's and spies and have been brain washed to believe thats the way computers are and can not see theres a way out. I see this every day when I decootie there windows machine. They always ask {what do you have} I say a Mac. They can't grasp that I do not fight that stuff every week like they do. Most of them have never heard of Linux either.
And thats the way it is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
They hate you because they have to fight virus's and spies and have been brain washed to believe thats the way computers are and can not see theres a way out. I see this every day when I decootie there windows machine. They always ask {what do you have} I say a Mac. They can't grasp that I do not fight that stuff every week like they do. Most of them have never heard of Linux either.
And thats the way it is.

You must be working on noob users computer. I don't run virus utilities on my PCs....then again, I'm a smart computer user...

I haven't been brainwashed, I know how to compute correctly whether it's OS X, windows, or Linux...

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Anyone else feel like this thread has outlived its usefulness?

Do we really need another Windows vs. Mac debate?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Anyone else feel like this thread has outlived its usefulness?

Do we really need another Windows vs. Mac debate?

No, but if it wasn't for those people in the middle, life would be a boring ol' love fest of Macs or PCs.

Lock it!

;D

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
No, but if it wasn't for those people in the middle, life would be a boring ol' love fest of Macs or PCs.

Lock it!

;D

I think I will. This poor dead horse just keeps on getting beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.