2nd Gen Headphone + Mic

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (white) 2.4Ghz 4GB RAM OSX 10.5+, iPod Touch (2G) 16GB, iSight iMac G5, iPod Nano (3G)
I have never had any luck with the in-ear type of buds that Apple is promoting with the mic for the 2nd gen iPod Touch.

Never do any of the sizes fit my ears and I have no idea what is wrong with me - however I know that they will NOT stay in. :Not-Amused:

Is anyone aware of any type of over-the-ear headphones out there that would have the mic option in them?

Thanks.
JMC

OP
JMC2008
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (white) 2.4Ghz 4GB RAM OSX 10.5+, iPod Touch (2G) 16GB, iSight iMac G5, iPod Nano (3G)
Inline Mic?

..or is there some sort of in-line MIC that will allow you to plug whatever headphones that you are wanting you use in to it?

JMC

Reaction score
Another option is the Griffin SmartTalk Headphone Adapter. Basically it is a mic that you can attach to any set of headphones and then plug into your ipod touch.

OP
JMC2008
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cool. Two options. Man this stuff is hard to find. I searched Google for a long time to find the first link I posted from Touchmic. So as I had not found the Griffin one as yet - I ordered the TouchMic one.

Too bad to as I know that Griffin is usually ok stuff.

Griffin Technology

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Aluminum unibody MBP, Intel core duo 2.4GHz proc, 4MB DDR3 RAM,
I have the Griffin, it rocked. (Past tense because I ended up getting a BT headset for Christmas)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.