iPod car holder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 16g iPhone 3g, 30g iPod classic
I just bought a new Honda Civic and it has an AUX input that I'll be using with my iPod. I want something that will hold my iPod... but not connect it to my stereo. Basically just an iPod holder! I can't find anything like it... they're all expensive connectors. Any ideas? i was thinking maybe an easy fix would just be to buy some velcro and put it on my dash but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Reaction score
Some time ago I saw a ad for a special pad (like a mousepad). The surface of the pad has a special covering in order that your ipod sticks on the pad. You can lay the pad on your dash and and the ipod on top of it. Unfortunately I don't know where you can this special pad. Hope I have helped you although.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Aluminum unibody MBP, Intel core duo 2.4GHz proc, 4MB DDR3 RAM,
I have an '09 Civic, and honestly, I just put it in that little change holder thats in front of the cup holders in the center console. Get a cover for it so it won't get scratched up and voila!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.