Cracked screen help

Reaction score
I think I got the rare problem here. Longing for help.

The problem itself was usual. I cracked my iphone 3g screen by falling it down. And the liquid just run out and the screen looks like a sort of grey painting.

But the real problem is here. I'm in China and I'm a jailbreak user. So my iphone was bought by somebody in America. I didn't activate it. And Chinese retail store don't support iphone. And I don't have a receipt either.

My question:
1. is that possible for me just send it back to Apple US and get a new screen by my inactivated iphone 3G series number?
2. If I buy the Applecare, will I get over the series number and receipt and activation all that issues so that I can make it repaired by Apple officially?
3. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Appreciate, thanks.

Reaction score
Why would you like your iPhone to be repaired strictly by Apple? I don't think that any warranty covers the case of a cracked screen. If it is your fault, you have to pay for the new screen and its installation. I suggest you find a service in China that can repair it (if it is possible, because I've heard of broken screens (just the glass, without any liquid coming out).

Good luck anyway!

Reaction score
china is very good in duplicate things ... try to find our the local repair person and I am sure they will fix them, believe me.

They have also presented a mobile phone which called Apple Clone and have all the features plus electronic shaving razor as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.