How do I collect email addresses in Entourage?

Reaction score
I've got around 16,000 emails in my Entourage inbox and I want to have a good old spring clean.

However, I do want to keep all the contacts in a database or address book so I can email one or all of them.

Is there anyway I can extract just the email addresses from all the emails?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - 15"
When you open up a message in Entourage, you should be able to click on an icon next to the sender (or whoever you want to add) and choose "Add to contacts" or something like that. They will then show up under your list of contacts in Entourage. If you want to use Address Book (the Apple application), you can drag your contacts from Entourage to Address Book or its icon and it should automatically add them.

If you want to do a mass add of all of the contacts to your Entourage contacts, you can select all of your emails (or the specific ones you want) and right-click (or ctrl-click) and select "Add Sender to Address Book". You could also just make a temporary rule that adds all sender email addresses from your inbox to your contacts and run it.

-Nik

Reaction score
what if i want to add all the ppl cc'ed on a message to my contacts as well?
thx

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.