Internal Bluetooth Question

M

miked18

Hello all,
I have an iBook G4 (1.33 GHz, 14"), and I was wondering how to go about getting internal bluetooth. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? I called a Tekserve place and they said they don't handle it. Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
You can not install an internal bluetooth yourself...it can only be added upon ordering

Reaction score
miked18 said:
Hello all,
I have an iBook G4 (1.33 GHz, 14"), and I was wondering how to go about getting internal bluetooth. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? I called a Tekserve place and they said they don't handle it. Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks for your help!

If you're willing you can buy an external USB model and modify it to fit inside the ibook. You have to wire it to the USB ports on the MB. If yours is BT ready then there should be USB connector inside somewhere for it. Check out this thread.
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13846

ed724

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.