System Prefs won´t save

Reaction score
Hi!

I guess this topic came up before, so sorry for another of the same if that is the case.

Anyway, the problem started with that I chose option "Illuminate keyboard in low light conditions", when I turned of my macbook and turned it on again the option was not turned on. So I used Leopard Cashe Cleaner (repare permissions option). It helped and I don´t have the same problem.

But yesterday I turned of my macbook, I mean I did not put it to sleep, I completely shut it down. So today I turned it on, it did not remember my preferred wireless networ so I had to retype the network password again and also my mac did not remember the date, it was set to some date in 2001. So how do I fix this?

And I have an Aluminium MacBook 2,5Ghz with 4Gb Ram and 320Gb harddrive and I have around 240Gb available space. Just thought you needed hardware info.

Thank in advance for your help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.