Can you add new ringtones to the Iphone??

Reaction score
just wondering if you can add ringtones to the iphone? the custom ones are kinda boring and i havent been able to figure out if you can change/add new ones.

i thought you might be able to use downloaded songs from itunes but cant see a way to do it?

by the way, i dont often sync my phone to a PC- i CAN use a friends PC occasionally if i need to for updates etc. so maybe theres a way to do it with a PC that im just not aware of.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
just wondering if you can add ringtones to the iphone? the custom ones are kinda boring and i havent been able to figure out if you can change/add new ones.

i thought you might be able to use downloaded songs from itunes but cant see a way to do it?

by the way, i dont often sync my phone to a PC- i CAN use a friends PC occasionally if i need to for updates etc. so maybe theres a way to do it with a PC that im just not aware of.

thanks
Please search the forums. I found a couple of threads asking about ringtones as well as answers provided. :)

OP
J
Reaction score
just had a look at some of the other forums...
hmmmm think i'll just stick with the boring ringtones...all sounds WAY too complicated for me im afraid- i dont have a clue what most of the posts are talking about so obviously not a simple thing to do for the not so tech savvy iphone user! : )

thanks anyway!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
If you are wanting to make your own Ringtones, and add them to the iPhone.. it is actually REALLY easy using Garageband. Or.. if you have a song in mind (that I also have).. I'd be happy to make one for you. just PM me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
If you are wanting to make your own Ringtones, and add them to the iPhone.. it is actually REALLY easy using Garageband. Or.. if you have a song in mind (that I also have).. I'd be happy to make one for you. just PM me.

Yeah, it is really easy. You have to have Garage Band though...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.