Bento 2 Templates?

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm frustrated at not being able to locate a place to download additional Bento Templates. Can anyone help or advise me? On Filemaker's own webpage there is a link in the center saying 50 ways to use Bento 2. Well, it shows the included templates and about 40 others, many of which look appealing. However, when I called them, they plead ignorance, saying those are only "samples", not templates and not available. They also give no advice at all about how to go about "finding" templates other then to use the forums.
So here goes, I'm using the forums. My searching so far has led me to one website that yielded one "home expenses" template which I imported, but short of custom creating numerous new templates, I'm at a loss. Sorry for the long post, any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3" 2.4 Ghz Stock
At Borders the sell a book called "The Bento Book" or something like that....it will help you make your own template.....I bought it and I like the book

Also after googling it seems there is no way to really share templates as they are stored "internally" so to speak....so if you found a way to share your template then I or anyone else would be able to see who or what is on your info

OP
R
Reaction score
Bento 2 Templates

thanks for the reply and book tip, although I believe Bento 2 allows sharing of templates. It is advertised as a new feature and I did find one template as mentioned in my initial post from a website and downloaded it and it is useable. In Bento go to file, then import and select template. That's all I did after saving their template to my desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.