Watch the tv

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought a notebook with a Tv board integrated but the problem is the antenna: I would like to watch the tv everywhere in my house, without connecting anything to the pc.

In my house my pc is connected to a wireless net and I have a traditional antenna slot and a free satellite decoder with motorized parabola.

Exists something than let me see the traditional and satellite tv on my pc using the wireless connection?

I know that i could transmit in streaming but I need a pc connected to the antenna and a very fast net; it's expensive and I don't know if it is worth.

I know that there are audio and video repeaters (Cobra, Rimax, Philips) but they need power, It would be a good solution but the receiver would have to be something very little like a usb stick or a PCIMCI board but does it exist?

Thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.