looking for an old mac game

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm looking for an old mac game. I'm afraid that my description is incredibly vague, but it would be wonderful if anyone could help me out, or at least give me a clue on how to continue!
It was a game which my girlfriend used to play on their iMac when she was a kid - i suppose it was on the first iMac, the one that was released in 1998. They didn't buy any games, so i suppose it came with the computer when they bought it. She can't recall that many details, but here's a few things; she called the game the "hooga-chaga-game" because there was some stone age-like music in the background (at least in one of the levels). She can recall fighting both dinosaurs and wine gum bears, and something about jumping from one world to the other as she completed them. She is pretty sure that it was a children's game, or at least suitable for children.

This is very, very vague, i know, but you would make a nostalgic girl incredibly happy - and her boyfriend very popular :) - if you can help me out.

Reaction score
was this a cartoonish shooter? i think i know what ur talkin about. runn around shooting dinosaurs and there candy and stuff

renegade rob or soemthing?? oh man its like on the tip of my tongue

edit: i know its gotta be a pangea game: Pangea Software : Games for Mac OS X and iPhone / iPod Touch

edit: this is the game i'm thinking of: Mighty Mike Screenshots

most of the games included on the imac were made by pangea :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Sounds like you are looking for Nanosaur which came with the original iM ac OS 8.5 system install discs. Think you would have trouble running it on an Intel machine. The game is still available as a purchase but runs only on Classic OS 9:-

Pangea Software: Nanosaur Files

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.