Question about CSS/XHTML

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.1 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 250gb
I am trying to make a website where you are capable of buying things off of it but I do not want to make a new web page for each new product. I was wondering if there was a way of using css to do that or if i have to add a new page for each one?

Also where can i get general coding help/ coding tricks for css and xhtml?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
You have a lot to learn. This requires applications and databases. This goes beyond CSS and XHTML.

Many hosting companies have store type applications so check that. I don't have experience with those. Maybe some who does will talk about those.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.1 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 250gb
yea thats wat i thought. thanks for the info

Reaction score
there are also many online step-by-step tutorials and communities out their to help you if you feeling a being a do-it-yourself'er

also craigslist and other boards have a lot of freelancers that are able to do custom cms's for you for a reasonable price.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.