What site do you use to sell your photos?

Reaction score
I am a new Mac user and have a photoreflect site to sell my photos, well the darkroom software does not come in Mac format, so I called them and they said they are a PC based site, so now I need to find a new site that is comparable to Photoreflect. Any suggestions????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
I use SmugMug Photo Sharing. Your photos look better here. to host and sell my photos. It is not a free site, but there is no spam or banner ads on your site. They have alot to offer. You can use your own domain name if you already have one too. My smugmug page is listed in my signature.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
I use SmugMug Photo Sharing. Your photos look better here. to host and sell my photos. It is not a free site, but there is no spam or banner ads on your site. They have alot to offer. You can use your own domain name if you already have one too. My smugmug page is listed in my signature.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that you might want to make your logo/watermark MUCH larger on your smugmug photos. It is very easy to get those images and make prints. Most people aren't worried about small logos/watermarks and will still print them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
Just wanted to give you a heads up that you might want to make your logo/watermark MUCH larger on your smugmug photos. It is very easy to get those images and make prints. Most people aren't worried about small logos/watermarks and will still print them.
Thank you for letting me know that. I will create a new one very soon. Info like this is always appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
Thank you for letting me know that. I will create a new one very soon. Info like this is always appreciated.

No problem man, it is a serious problem when using online galleries these days. One reason I am still hesitant to put my website up, I think my plan is going to be that besides my personal stock photo's the only images of clients that will go up are ones that they have ordered prints of first.

But surprisingly my lack of a web presence has not been bad for business, yet anyway.

OP
D
Reaction score
Ok all I have found out that I can still use Photoreflect I just have to use Photo Publisher which is for Mac, it doesn't have many bells and whistles but it will still do the same thing.
Thank you all for the info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.