Custom Folder Icon for the Virtual Machines folder?

Reaction score
Hello

Are there any custom folder icons for the Virtual Machines (VMware Fusion 2.0.2) folder?

I am using all default icons on all my folder, and would like a custom one for my Virtual Machines folder :p

If anyone has any icons akin to that of the default ones (Documents, Movies etc.) but for the Virtual Machines folder, can you please send me the image?

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

PS: Also, how do I replace the default folder icon with a custom one? (it was easy on Windows XP :Angry-Tongue: )

OP
P
Reaction score
Hello

Are there any custom folder icons for the Virtual Machines (VMware Fusion 2.0.2) folder?

I am using all default icons on all my folder, and would like a custom one for my Virtual Machines folder :p

If anyone has any icons akin to that of the default ones (Documents, Movies etc.) but for the Virtual Machines folder, can you please send me the image?

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

PS: Also, how do I replace the default folder icon with a custom one? (it was easy on Windows XP :Angry-Tongue: )

PPS: Feel free to delete one of my topics, was unsure which section to post it in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.