Deleting Songs from iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
When I delete a song from iTunes, After choosing move to trash from the message that comes up the song is still in the itunes folder. How do I make it so it completely deletes it from my computer not just my the library.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
finder>Home>Music>itunes>itunesmusic

Then you will see every song you have on itunes then just delete the song you want gone

Reaction score
Strange

whenever I add songs to my laptop it is automatically added to iTunes but I simply right click and delete the file in iTunes.

I then go and do what I what to do to the track and then put the file in my specific folder and manuallly add the file to library.

Whenever I remove it from iTunes library it is not listed anywhere else.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
"I then go and do what I what to do to the track and then put the file in my specific folder and manuallly add the file to library."

What?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.