Hey everyone...new to the forum, looking for Xcode help.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I haven't had much time to browse through the site yet but looks like a lot of great info here. My main reason for posting in this section is because I have designed the visuals and storyboard for an iPhone application that I need to get programmed and want to get to market soon. I'm looking for either 1) some good tutorials on how to program/build an iPhone app using the SDK...something others have had good success with or 2) someone who is experienced at Xcode and is interested in working on this project.

As much as I'd love to know how to do this myself, I can tell the learning curve is pretty steep and I'd rather get this software out there so that it can start generating some income. If there isn't anyone on this site with these qualifications, maybe you guys could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance everyone...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.