Candybar3 not working properly

Reaction score
Cn someone plz help me. I only just downloaded candybar 3 and registered. I know how to use it but when i drop all my icons into the wells and relaunch the finder the icons haven't changed. The finder icon and trash icons aswell as generic folders change. But folders like applications, desktop, downloads etc don't change. I have looked in the forum but i haven't found anything similar to what i am going through!!

OP
T
Reaction score
Candybar3 not working properly- urgent help

Cn someone plz help me. I only just downloaded candybar 3 and registered. I know how to use it but when i drop all my icons into the wells and relaunch the finder the icons haven't changed. The finder icon and trash icons aswell as generic folders change. But folders like applications, desktop, downloads etc don't change. I have looked in the forum but i haven't found anything similar to what i am going through!!:Angry:

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
***Merged Crossposts***

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.